The website is intended for open source publishing of prediction models, developed to predict outcomes for COVID-19 patients.
Motivation:Publishing a model on this website has several advantages:
- it increases visibility of your work
- it increases citation of your paper
- it increases the use of your model
You can also decide to publish the raw data on a data repository. This will further stimulate research increase the citation of your paper (about a factor three based on a published study).
Requirements (before publication on website):
What do we need?
- We basically need all the regression coefficients of the model, including the coefficient of the intercept.
- Ideally we would like you to provide a detailed calculation sheet (excel or other program), preferably with confidence interval calculation if available.
- Provide a description of the model by downloading and filling in this form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org